Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:22 am

Poll: Which religion is the biggest farce, the greatest affront and most demeaning of them all?
This poll is closed.
Mormonism
7.32%
3 7.32%
Scientology
31.71%
13 31.71%
Jehovah's Witnesses
0%
0 0%
Westboro Baptist
9.76%
4 9.76%
Some other Christian sect, please specify
2.44%
1 2.44%
Islam, feel free to specify a sect
9.76%
4 9.76%
Hinduism, feel free to specify a sect
2.44%
1 2.44%
Buddhism, feel free to specify a sect
0%
0 0%
It is a dead heat between .. (please specify)
4.88%
2 4.88%
All of them are equally batshit crazy
21.95%
9 21.95%
Every religion is special and beloved by God(s)
0%
0 0%
Fuck all polls and people who post them
9.76%
4 9.76%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is religion wins the prize for the most mindblowingly, bat-shitterymost of all?
RE: Which is religion wins the prize for the most mindblowingly, bat-shitterymost of all?
(November 25, 2019 at 2:20 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(November 24, 2019 at 10:46 am)Grandizer Wrote: Perhaps focus on criticizing the doctrines themselves

As if I didn't in other posts like when I mentioned slavemongering and warmongering Muslim past, or that they marry their cousins,  but this guy always yells "bigot" because he can't fight facts so he is playing victim. No wonder the kill people like me in his country.
Kill you; in Saudi Arabia??
I have to smile here, Saudi Arabia is well known for..opening its private parts to Kuffar; they even cried for American -Kafir- help in operation Desert Storm; the exchanges even began as early as the foundation of the famous A.R.A.M.C.O oil company..
Don't worry..Kafirs with western passports live like the masters here. But are you white, or if not do you know a white friend to accompany to Saudi Arabia? so many love the Kafir Patriot system that protects them from Iran..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which is religion wins the prize for the most mindblowingly, bat-shitterymost of all? - by WinterHold - November 25, 2019 at 2:42 pm