Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first D&D encounter
RE: first D&D encounter
I've really been getting into D&D recently. I've been playing in a campaign for over a year now and came into it about a half a year after it started.

I'm playing a noble born lawful good halfling rogue assassin and the bard of the party complained because she had grown too powerful. One hit and she's down, but in our bloodiest encounters yet she more often than not comes out without any damage at all. So far she has delivered the killing blow to four different dragons.

At the moment though she is going through a crisis of alignment and I don't know if she is going to stay lawful good. And yes, her backstory really does explain how she can be an assassin and lawful good. But the rest of the party is growing rather scared of her because her backstory is now only beginning to be revealed for the first time (I've been keeping it secret for 8 months). In the next session I'm going to have her go to the temple of Bhaal the god of murder and ask for advice on how she can perform her work while maintaining a conscience. The conscience might have to go.

Messages In This Thread
first D&D encounter - by Mr.Obvious - February 5, 2019 at 7:46 pm
RE: first D&D encounter - by Peebo-Thuhlu - February 6, 2019 at 3:00 am
RE: first D&D encounter - by Mr.Obvious - February 6, 2019 at 3:35 am
RE: first D&D encounter - by I_am_not_mafia - February 6, 2019 at 6:41 am
RE: first D&D encounter - by tackattack - February 6, 2019 at 10:40 am
RE: first D&D encounter - by I_am_not_mafia - February 6, 2019 at 6:27 pm
RE: first D&D encounter - by tackattack - February 7, 2019 at 10:51 am