Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 6, 2024, 8:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you kill a cockroach......
RE: When you kill a cockroach......
Here's a Quip from a real-life murder I'm writing a short story about. Just for context, Walpurga Oesterreich was having an affair with Otto Sanhuber. This happened for nine years, and for most of that time, he was living in the Oesterreich's attic. Even when it moved from Milwaukee to L.A. Fred had no idea of Sanhuber's existence until one night, when he had a quarrel so bad that Otto was convinced Fred was going to kill Walpurga. He stormed down grabbed a gun that was already on Fred's dresser. When Fred asked, "What are you doing here?" Otto is reported to have replied "the same thing you are." I just love this ambiguous line so much that I included it verbatim when I recreated that scene for my story.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Messages In This Thread
When you kill a cockroach...... - by Brian37 - October 11, 2019 at 11:09 am
RE: When you kill a cockroach...... - by Rev. Rye - October 11, 2019 at 11:59 am
RE: When you kill a cockroach...... - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - October 11, 2019 at 12:36 pm
RE: When you kill a cockroach...... - by onlinebiker - October 11, 2019 at 1:53 pm
RE: When you kill a cockroach...... - by no one - October 11, 2019 at 8:21 pm
RE: When you kill a cockroach...... - by Fake Messiah - October 11, 2019 at 9:41 pm
RE: When you kill a cockroach...... - by Little lunch - October 12, 2019 at 5:01 am
RE: When you kill a cockroach...... - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - October 12, 2019 at 6:47 am
RE: When you kill a cockroach...... - by Little lunch - October 12, 2019 at 8:30 am
RE: When you kill a cockroach...... - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - October 12, 2019 at 8:31 am