Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was at this game, not that it matters.
RE: I was at this game, not that it matters.
(May 13, 2020 at 6:06 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 13, 2020 at 6:04 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Any sports fan, of ANY  sport is going to be into their favorite team. I simply got to be part of local legend. Does it amount to a hill of beans, no! But at the time it was fun.

Nobody who was at that game will forget it.

I'm sure it was a pivotal moment in the lives of many.

Yes, the players who won made more money, and the team who lost made less.

But as a fan, I still had fun.

As an aside, growing up a Redskin fan going to the old RFK stadium, the one thing I loved going to and from the parking lot to the stadium were the tunnels. Especially after a win, the echo people would use to make noise like cattle/cows and moo.

Messages In This Thread
I was at this game, not that it matters. - by Brian37 - May 13, 2020 at 3:16 pm
RE: I was at this game, not that it matters. - by Duty - May 13, 2020 at 3:57 pm
RE: I was at this game, not that it matters. - by Duty - May 13, 2020 at 4:25 pm
RE: I was at this game, not that it matters. - by Brian37 - May 13, 2020 at 6:08 pm
RE: I was at this game, not that it matters. - by Duty - May 13, 2020 at 4:37 pm
RE: I was at this game, not that it matters. - by Duty - May 13, 2020 at 4:40 pm