Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hijabi Transformations | Tiktok Compilation: the video
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt
(January 16, 2022 at 1:07 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(January 16, 2022 at 1:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That article doesn’t support your contention at all. Rather, it does a very good job of refuting it. Such a good job, in fact, that I wonder if you read the article at all.

Is a straight man likely to be aroused by an attractive woman in sexy attire? Of course. But it’s a long, LONG way from arousal to assault.

Boru

Assault is never justified, but to be 100% fair the female activity at that time should be considered too.
The article DID prove my point and I quoted where.

It must be literally physically painful to be this stupid. No the article does not support you. It clearly states that male arousal alone isn't sufficient in and of itself to trigger sexual assault or harassment.

Stop reading for keywords thinking that simply including words like what you want to argue means that an article is arguing what you are arguing. Use your brain for something other than a butt plug.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt - by Angrboda - January 16, 2022 at 1:23 pm