Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 3:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Deduce that Candyman is Effectively Real and Rampaging
RE: I Deduce that Candyman is Effectively Real and Rampaging
(October 10, 2021 at 4:55 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: So, Black people are intensifying anti-Black racism by being angry about the way they’re being treated by anti-Black racists? This is like saying people who resent getting kicked in the throat are the ones making the throat-kicking epidemic worse, instead of laying the blame where it belongs - with the International Brotherhood of Throat Kickers.

I’m not one to judge, but you have GOT to quit drinking.

Boru

I promise you I am stone cold sober. 

Read the OP again, mate: anger at PERCEIVED ubiquitous anti-black racism causes crime, financial (career) disenfranchisement, rage etc.

It's virtually all in the mind Boru - yes there's a BIT of genuine anti-black looking racism, but the vast majority DESPISE racism, and the constant banging on about anti-black looking racism, reminiscing ad nauseum perpetual about slavery (12 years a slave?) and BLM...then you've got shit like the recent films of RZA....the list in recent times is practically endless, but the EVIDENCE of actual anti-black profound and ubiquitous racism? Missing. Case in point: there is NO EVIDENCE of racism in the killing of George Floyd, yet it blew BLM up in the news and made it a global movement.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Deduce that Candyman is Effectively Real and Rampaging - by Duty - October 10, 2021 at 5:12 pm