Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 2:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irene of Athens: the Christian Byzantine Empress who gouged her own son's eyes.
RE: Irene of Athens: the Christian Byzantine Empress who gouged her own son's eyes.
(December 31, 2021 at 9:50 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(December 31, 2021 at 8:45 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Or apostasy, or disbelief, or....

In certain cases it also referred to armed, assault, and murder.

[emphasis mine]

So it's clear that spreading corruption in the land can refer to apostasy or disbelief and that verse, referring to corruption, was inspired by the blinding of criminals.

But the same link also says:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasad

Quote:In certain contexts, classical jurists took it to refer to the legal category of Hirabah, comprising armed assault, rape and murder.[6]

Shame..shame.
So this is how rapists, serial killers and armed robbers are dealt with in Allah's quran.
While in your land, they become guests in 7 star rooms called prison to masturbate for life fantasying about what they did.

(Bold mine)

People who have never been in prison will kindly shut the fuck up about prison conditions.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: Irene of Athens: the Christian Byzantine Empress who gouged her own son's eyes. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 1, 2022 at 8:27 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mom's Rehab and her roommate. Brian37 25 3362 August 9, 2016 at 5:40 am
Last Post: GUBU
  What Ruler Said he would Kill any woman Who Claimed Zeus Fathered her Child? Rhondazvous 4 618 April 4, 2016 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe