Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My change to Atheism from Christianity (I'm 14)
RE: My change to Atheism from Christianity (I'm 14)
Welcome to the light! And no, you're not too young to make that decision. I was 12 when I realized I didn't believe in Christianity, which is about the age that someone starts to have their own religious identity.

It is strange that people believe that God created us just to pass judgement on us, but my biggest problem has always been the fact that God even cares what I think in the first place.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Messages In This Thread
RE: My change to Atheism from Christianity (I'm 14) - by Faith No More - June 21, 2011 at 3:20 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What made you change your views? pulzar 29 8508 July 21, 2017 at 12:23 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  how to change from islam to atheist thanzi 21 4208 February 4, 2015 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Nope
  A journey from Christianity to Atheism snakeman21 11 5745 May 25, 2011 at 4:25 am
Last Post: Arcturus
  My Change Hopppppppp 16 8268 April 29, 2010 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: EggSpurt