Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Examiner.com
Examiner.com
I recently saw a post on Friendly Atheist from a woman named Trina who writes for Examiner.com as the National Atheism Examiner. The post calls for more people to join Examiner.com to help better represent atheists and atheism. Having seen the site before I decided to apply and I got accepted as the Boston Atheism Examiner. Big Grin

So first I want to shamelessly promote myself because the more clicks I get the more money I get, and you want me to get monies, right? -_^

But also, I figured I'd point it to out to anyone who might be interested. Big Grin
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Examiner.com
Congratulations! I'll check it out for sure.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
Well done! I wish Examiner.com had sections for the United Kingdom Sad
Sad

Trina mentioned in the comments at Friendly Atheist that they might be expanding.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(April 23, 2009 at 9:53 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Well done! I wish Examiner.com had sections for the United Kingdom Sad

Me too.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator