Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphic reality
Graphic reality
[Image: BiggestlogoFailever.jpg]

You can say a lot about graphic design, but not that it is'nt clear and up front about it.
RE: Graphic reality
Truth in advertising.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Graphic reality
Need....barf bucket...now!
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islam in Europe: perception and reality Heat 219 30032 April 13, 2016 at 9:35 am
Last Post: abaris
  It's best to accept reality leodeo 35 5692 March 25, 2014 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  The Reality of Churches (and their selfish agendas) The Reality Salesman01 42 8925 November 21, 2013 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)