Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Goat Flees Crazed Religious Cult
Atheist Goat Flees Crazed Religious Cult
http://apnews.excite.com/article/2011122...HI4O0.html

Quote:FERGUS FALLS, Minn. (AP) - A goat that apparently didn't want to be part of a Minnesota Nativity scene has headed for greener pastures.

The 3-year-old Angora goat was supposed to have a supporting role at Bethlehem Church in Fergus Falls. Instead it escaped its leash Saturday afternoon, and remained on the lam Monday.
RE: Atheist Goat Flees Crazed Religious Cult
If this had happened the other way around (Goat fleeing to a Christian congregation), Christians all over the world would now be jumping proclaiming this as a sign of proof of God.

Poor goat! This fellow fled to look for some peace and quite rather than hear the verbal diarrhoea of the Christians.
If I was goat, I'd be a little gunshy around christians too.

...they kinda do have a reputation for sacrificing his species for silly superstitions.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Either that - or baby Jesus is a Jedi Warrior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC2TzspJn5A
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
It didn't want to be buttfucked, I bet.
Out methodist church Llama was apparently of the same inclination lol
(December 30, 2011 at 5:35 pm)Cinjin Wrote: If I was goat, I'd be a little gunshy around christians too.

...they kinda do have a reputation for sacrificing his species for silly superstitions.

I would try to mount them...

...might as well get my rocks off.
The whole story has a feelgood factor way off the scale but "remained on the lam" is pure gravy.

Clap
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 30, 2011 at 7:43 pm)Shell B Wrote: It didn't want to be buttfucked, I bet.

Nah, they wouldn't do that to a goat. Most theists think you'll end up with human-goatlings for babies. I don't think they'd risk it unless they were sure God would approve. But then, when have theists ever not been convinced that God approves of their actions?

On second thought...
RUN GOAT RUN!!!
The goat wouldn't have to worry if it were a Catholic church. They're too busy buggering young boys to pay attention to goats.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pointless arguments between atheist and religious physicists akalaniz 2 1397 March 1, 2015 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Lanarkshire parents' outrage at creationist cult preying on primary pupils Cyberman 6 2123 September 20, 2013 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Islamic Religious Leaders call for Hanging of Atheist Bloggers in Bangladesh JesusHChrist 34 7846 May 7, 2013 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon