Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for content.
Request for content.
Ok, so one of my New Year's resolutions was to write at least 1 article a week for my blog, Cryptogasm. One way I can do this is by "parroting" the latest information security news from other sources, adding my own comments, etc.

However, I also want to create some unique content as I originally intended for the blog to be a way of explaining complex concepts in layman's terms. Thus, I am asking anyone who has an interest in information security (whether it be hacking, penetration testing, computer security, network security, cryptography, privacy, etc) to suggest a topic on which I could write. Additionally, if you have a specific question about something in information security and want it answered in basic terms, please feel free to ask away. There are literally no "wrong" questions when it comes to this subject, although whether I make a whole article out of them is another thing.

I also have a YouTube channel that I want to start making videos for, so if you have a question that you think would be best answered in a video, please suggest it.
RE: Request for content.
Have you posted an entry on XSS attacks?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I looked at that real fast and thought it said "cryptorgasm."

I wondered why you'd try to hide it?
(January 3, 2012 at 3:33 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Have you posted an entry on XSS attacks?

Not yet. What kind of article would you like; something explaining what they are / how they work?
Something with sample code snippets. The rest is filler.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Ok, I'll work on a basic guide / tutorial with some of the more common methods I've used in the past.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does Reddit have moral rights to request large sums of money from Apollo? FlatAssembler 7 918 June 15, 2023 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: emjay