Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More nuttery from Egypt
More nuttery from Egypt
The same country who brought you virginity testing of female detainees is now considering banning bikinis from beaches.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/01/egypt-...kinis.html
undefined
RE: More nuttery from Egypt
(January 6, 2012 at 9:10 am)Justtristo Wrote: The same country who brought you virginity testing of female detainees is now considering banning bikinis from beaches.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/01/egypt-...kinis.html

Didn't take long for the inevitable follow on of the arab spring to occur.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
So the "muslim countries" are set to go down the economic gurgler??

As for "putting a dime in an Islamic organisation" this is already being done with Halal certification. ... ya know I can get an halal bacon and ham pizza that is clearly marked "Halal" ?? Amazing isn't it??

And al this for a deity that does not exist... astounding!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Did you guys expect otherwise?
Trying to update my sig ...
(January 6, 2012 at 9:25 am)Epimethean Wrote: Did you guys expect otherwise?

Nah ...not really. Ever since the "Middle East" got religion it's all been down hill economically for them
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Well that is my holiday to Egypt ruined. I'll have to return all my new bikinis.
Cunt
Banning bikinis? That's ridiculous. Egypt makes a lot of profit from tourism.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(January 6, 2012 at 9:26 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Ever since the "Middle East" got religion it's all been down hill economically for them

Fixed that for you.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 6, 2012 at 10:53 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(January 6, 2012 at 9:26 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Ever since the "Middle East" got religion it's all been down hill economically for them

Fixed that for you.

Thanks mate Thumb up I didn't want to seem obvious
I called this from the start. Getting rid of Mubarak was not going to change the underlying economic problems of the country one bit. All it would do was give a bunch of towel-headed barbarians a chance to fuck things up for their silly-assed god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Egypt president calls for "religious revolution" mralstoner 11 1540 January 9, 2015 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Did ancient egypt have crucifiction? Moira 32 9649 October 27, 2013 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist