Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in Pittsburgh, PA?
Anyone in Pittsburgh, PA?
I'm a big fan of the show Man vs Food and there was a repeat the other day of the Atomic Wings challenge at The Quaker Steak and Lube.

http://adamrichmanmanvsfood.com/man-vs-f...lenge.html

I LOVE spicy food, and my mouth was actually watering watching it! I'm a little addicted to this sauce, and have it on just about everything (it's 900 x hotter than jalapenos and has a warning on the back that it shouldn't be consumed without dilution) :

[Image: ultra_death_large.png]

So I'm wondering, does anyone live near there, or ever been to the restaurant and tried the atomic wings? I want to know if they're as awesome as they look Smile

"No-one who decides that scientific evidence is not for him and that his own experience or the stories of others is the be all and end all of deciding what's true ever has the right to call people searching for reliable, repeatable evidence narrow-minded. That is hypocrisy of the most laughable kind." Derren Brown - Tricks of the Mind.