Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Paleontologists" Aren't Real ... but Sheep are!
"Paleontologists" Aren't Real ... but Sheep are!
As mind boggling as the idiocy in this video is, the REAL stupidity begins at 2:23 and finishes to the end of the video. Seriously, I think the following clip from Billy Madison is exactly how I feel right now.

Are you ready for some IRONY?

QUOTED FROM IMBECILE IN VIDEO:
Quote:Maybe you guys just want to believe what a science book or your teacher without ever really thinking about it for yourself and actually thinking, “wow, this really doesn’t make sense.”

"…that sounds like a good idea to me, make something up and then make money off of it."

Clearly this woman is a YEC. How humiliating to be a christian right now. After watching this video, if you're not embarrassed than know that your brain is as equally diminished as the fool's in this video.

[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: "Paleontologists" Aren't Real ... but Sheep are!
Okay, she's a complete and total moron but she isn't all that much different from Waldork....

Must be some disease of the brain they acquire from reading that stupid fucking bible. Best bet is to stay far away from that thing.
I just found her level of stupidity off the scale. Every single phrase that comes out of her mouth can be refuted with, "you have GOT to be pulling my leg!"

For gods sake at one point she dismisses dinosaurs because people have to dig for them.

Confused Fall

also ... what the fuck is she doing in a closet???

Too much too stupidity to quote so I will just say that every time she made air quotes I wanted to punch the screen.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Ah... no more... please... Someone destroy America...
Cunt
(January 11, 2012 at 5:17 pm)frankiej Wrote: Ah... no more... please... Someone destroy America...

lmao ... that might be taking it a bit far ... but I get what you're trying to say. lulz

"How could dinosaurs have existed if they weren't discovered until the late 1800's? They just made up the idea of dinosaurs so Hollywood could make 'Jurassic Park.'"

There's no facepalm in the universe big enough for this blatant stupidity.

Someone please tell me this is a spoof or poe. I know there are people this stupid out there, but this seriously makes me want to end humanity's existence. Face it, there's no hope for us and no hope for the advancement of civilization with idiots like this constantly holding us back.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cops are wonderful, aren't they? ƵenKlassen 100 12617 December 6, 2017 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  And Aren't You a Shallow Cunt! Minimalist 14 2549 October 11, 2017 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist