Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pissing Marines Video
Pissing Marines Video

The shit will be hitting the fan because of this one.

Shitfan
RE: Pissing Marines Video
What's wrong with pissing on dead religious fanatics?

If the actual dead body is not available, symbols representing them, like the cross, should be adaquate substitute.
Oh yeah..this is going to get VERY nasty pretty soon.
It's the kind of sophmoric shit we don't need.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/afghan-p...-fighters/
Why the FUCK do they record this shit?!?!

So much for brotherhood among the marines. Well either that, or they really are JAR heads.

Dunno
[Image: Evolution.png]

It still is not established that it is a "real" video. We'll see what happens. And, yes, if it is real, they are stupid and assholes.
Those bodies look pretty real.
(January 12, 2012 at 4:11 pm)Chuck Wrote: What's wrong with pissing on dead religious fanatics?

The same thing that is wrong if I go to your grandmothers funeral and piss on her.

The point of the action is to inflame people.

Didn't these idiot soldiers realizing they're stoking anti-American bias?! The fuck.

Bin Laden is giggling at us from the grave.

Who needs propaganda when your enemy makes it for you?
Reading the comments in the article Min posted makes my blood boil.

Fucking shitwits have no sense of diplomacy.

"Hurr durr! If they're tally-ban, who cares if we piss on them (never mind how this will be used to swell enemy ranks...)!?!"

Someone give me a Kalashnikov, there is some culling that needs to be done...
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(January 12, 2012 at 4:49 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote:
(January 12, 2012 at 4:11 pm)Chuck Wrote: What's wrong with pissing on dead religious fanatics?

The same thing that is wrong if I go to your grandmothers funeral and piss on her.

The point of the action is to inflame people.

Didn't these idiot soldiers realizing they're stoking anti-American bias?! The fuck.

Bin Laden is giggling at us from the grave.

Who needs propaganda when your enemy makes it for you?
Reading the comments in the article Min posted makes my blood boil.

Fucking shitwits have no sense of diplomacy.

"Hurr durr! If they're tally-ban, who cares if we piss on them (never mind how this will be used to swell enemy ranks...)!?!"

Someone give me a Kalashnikov, there is some culling that needs to be done...

In the UK we have a hearts and minds policy that has worked well for 50 years, the US Military should try it. These dickheads only pour fuel a smouldering fire when things are at least starting to look a teeny bit better.

Dead fanatics, yes good. Pissing on some mothers son, no. Perspective to some, one mans terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, look at Mandela, once derided as a terrorist, now revered as a heroic statesman.
Overlooking the idea that it's OK to kill people, just don't pee on them.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Both Bernie and Hillary supporters pissing me off. Brian37 44 15066 June 24, 2017 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Thanks for Pissing Away Millions On a Witch Hunt Minimalist 3 583 June 30, 2016 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Cecelia