Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:06 pm

Poll: My Ferrets
This poll is closed.
Fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy!
33.33%
6 33.33%
Ferrets look delicious!
16.67%
3 16.67%
I cant stand Ferrets!
5.56%
1 5.56%
Fuzzy Ferrets are fuzzy!
16.67%
3 16.67%
Loki, Horus and Isis? you are nothing more than a hateful heathen!
11.11%
2 11.11%
Fuzzy ferrets make me horny!
16.67%
3 16.67%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ferrets
My Ferrets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dj27DlAB...ture=share

Loki can't stop eating, Horus wakes up and seeks attention, and Isis wants to nap. Cinnamon has just recently died from a form of cancer in her left leg...and Horus is getting sick.
RE: My Ferrets
You sound a lot different to what I imagined Rev.
thats my wife..LOL...The voice of Sweet baby Jesus on Jesuschristarcade..in fact she uses that high pitch voice on this video.
Ferrets are members of the weasle family I think,as are mink. Mmmm

Are they smarter than a cat or dog? They look cleaner than a dog. Do they bite people or just rabbits?
I like Ferrets (not so much the smell) they are from the Mustelidae Family http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferret Subfamily Mustelinae that also include Badgers, Martens and Polecats.

Yes they do bite pad, no they are not smarter or maybe they are smarter than cats or dogs...as in "Ferret could not give flying Fuck"

[Image: n696402459_1880698_5117335.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Just came back from the vet..horus has a malignant cancer and Loki has a benign cancer.
(January 23, 2012 at 1:44 am)padraic Wrote: Ferrets are members of the weasle family I think,as are mink. Mmmm

Are they smarter than a cat or dog? They look cleaner than a dog. Do they bite people or just rabbits?

Well, they definitely can figure some things out. They are clean if you know what chemicals to bathe them in they dont stink. They bit HARD, but you can teach them good bite bad bite...everything is about the nose and mouth to them
Undecided Does cancer spread like disease? Because that's horrible Sad
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(January 23, 2012 at 3:14 pm)Vaeolet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Undecided Does cancer spread like disease? Because that's horrible Sad

Malignant cancer do, but only inside the host body. Malignant grows rapidly. He cant survive an operation, so we are just going to make him as comfortable as possible.
Undecided

[Image: CancerSucksEvenBabiesGiveItTheBird.jpg]
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
It pisses me off. Horus is the most affectionate ferret I have ever known. He doesnt deserve this.