Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finland Finland Finland!
Finland Finland Finland!
this is an appreciation thread for Finland Smile

I went there on holiday and loved it!

if snow and cold and sauna is your thing, I highly suggest it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU232NPDVtQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGWqtwhS2KY

huzzah!
Quote:Frankly, I wish that the fruits of my work useful and glorious appearing of the world that the fruits of my labor awaken the mind and unlock the feeling of those who are deprived of light.
Ridiculous to say, outside the sky was nothing.
There is not one world, one earth, one sun, but as many worlds as we see bright sparks on us.

Giordano Bruno
RE: Finland Finland Finland!
I'll go there as soon as the day there dawns in about 3 month.
huh? they have daytime there now...at least in most of Finland. the north is still pretty dark, I'll grant you.
Quote:Frankly, I wish that the fruits of my work useful and glorious appearing of the world that the fruits of my labor awaken the mind and unlock the feeling of those who are deprived of light.
There is not one world, one earth, one sun, but as many worlds as we see bright sparks on us.

Giordano Bruno
Big respect for their education system, less years but far higher end product.
that's true too. All the Finns I met seemed to be incredibly intelligent and educated, and almost all were able to speak 3 or 4 or even 5 languages.

Giordano Bruno
Finland is WinlandBig Grin
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?