Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Vaccinations...now this.
First Vaccinations...now this.
What's next? Will idiots start looking to drive out "demons" again?

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012020...7SPO0.html

Quote:WASHINGTON (AP) - An outbreak of bacterial infections on the East Coast illustrates the popularity of raw, unpasteurized milk despite strong warnings from public health officials about the potential danger.

And, of course, the Prime Idiot is out there egging them on.

Quote:Even presidential candidate Ron Paul has joined the cause of consumers looking to buy unprocessed "real foods" straight from the farm, saying government shouldn't deny them that choice.
RE: First Vaccinations...now this.
I don't deny people the choice of cleansing the gene pool as long as I'm allowed to choose the pasteurized moo-cow fuck milk (TM, Lewis Black) that I want.

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Quote:Even presidential candidate Ron Paul has joined the cause of consumers looking to buy unprocessed "real foods" straight from the farm, saying government shouldn't deny them that choice.

Yep you have the right to kill yourself painfully and thoroughly and come to the realisation that your god is a bastard for inventing bacteria.
38 cases of Campylobacter infections and these idiots are still demanding "pure" milk?? What sort of religious fuckwits are these people?

"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Not religious - unless portions of the organic movement now class as religion.
Only as far as being uneducated, blind and adhering to a code of conduct that is detrimental to life.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Not really - a lot of people who ascribe to the organic fuckwittery are actually educated to the point of being over-educated. Usually they're the ones who have careers that pay enough to help them afford that crap.

It's a basic lack in critical thinking skills all around.
*le Sigh

I just get angry at the stupidity of it all when we have gone to such great lengths to make our food as safe as possible.
(February 4, 2012 at 11:09 pm)KichigaiNeko Wrote:

Yep you have the right to kill yourself painfully and thoroughly and come to the realisation that your god is a bastard for inventing bacteria.

Exactly, what kind of sick (so called divine and all loving) being would 'create' such a vicious organism as say the Ebola virus? Which serves no purpose other than to cause extreme pain and suffering - and usually death - to its victim? Any being even conceiving of the idea is more twisted than any human could be! And yet we are the ones meant to look up to and worship him?!!! He should be begging MY forgiveness for being such a wanker!
The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true - Carl Sagan
TSQ Wrote:It's a basic lack in critical thinking skills all around.

Ya know thinking about it....isn't "basic lack of critical thinking skills" a pre-requisite for religion? Is it lack of critical thinking skills or just plain ignorance due to lack of curiosity?

And I wonder just how "educated" these people are, clearly not about microbiology. And just because you have a PhD in Business doesn't mean you know jack shit about the life sciences. Could this rampant demand for choice be viewed as a Darwinian mechanism??

To be honest I am of the opinion that the majority of people are totally unaware and uninformed (read uneducated) about their own bodies which can be seen as a a specific environment developed to be a walking talking host-bag for bacteria. The only difference between us and the Plant kingdom is that our compost happens on the inside.

Just gets soo annoying at times.... so I suppose now we are going to be bombarded with idiocy like this??

[Image: 418928_10150588655277460_696402459_90096...8463_n.jpg]
Paul has targeted the CDC for a while now. WTF, people should be able to protect themselves from infectious diseases, I guess.

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011...ral-budget

Quote:Paul would cut funding from nearly every government agency, while eliminating several Cabinet agencies in their entirety. On the revenue side, Paul would lower the corporate tax rate and eliminate the capital gains and estate taxes.

Here are some of the cuts,

Quote:Department of Health and Human Services: Cut funding for FDA and CDC, eliminate Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program. $16,972,000,000

Scary to think that this old fuck was a "doctor." I wonder if he washed his hands before surgery or just prayed for the demons to flee?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vaccinations-- Sanjay Gupta is my hero! bennyboy 11 1859 February 6, 2015 at 11:27 am
Last Post: FreeTony