Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAM London
TAM London
TAM (The Amaz!ng Meeting) is coming to London this October 3rd-4th. Tickets start going on sale at noon BST on 11th May.

It's a two day conference that costs £175 (£165 for students), so if anyone wants to come down and stay at my house, we can catch the train into London each morning for the conference.
RE: TAM London
Might be a bit hard, I live in Australia. What is the TAM all about?
I'm pretty sure I already made a topic about that.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Donesn't Adam and Jamie from Mythbusters use to go to the TAM?
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.
Adam Savage will be attending TAM London as one of the speakers yes.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(May 11, 2009 at 3:48 am)leo-rcc Wrote: I'm pretty sure I already made a topic about that.
Hmm, didn't see it I guess. Well this one has the dates of registration Big Grin
http://atheistforums.org/thread-932-post...l#pid13565

The only reply in it is from you. Smile

Oh well.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian
Did you want to stay over at my house if you are still going? It would save money on accommodation in London (which is very expensive)
Look out Leo seems like Adrian are planning to violate you and/or kill you!!!
Big Grin
His from London they are quite crafty so you might not even notice anything!
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.
*puts on creepy voice*

And how about you Giff? Would you like to come over and join the...fun?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Expelled Showing & Debate in London Tiberius 10 2795 January 17, 2010 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Rob