Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Binding of Isaac
The Binding of Isaac
Awesome indie game on Steam from the brilliant yet twisted mind of Edmund McMillen. Very loosely based on the warped Bible story.
If you have heard of it please discuss, if you haven't please check it out.
[Image: ss_57c7fb142d6b8f7d38ab62d9f39a055a5b2d4...1317759692]
RE: The Binding of Isaac
I have it, it is a twisted little game. I've only made it to the 2nd floor because I was playing on a laptop keyboard. Been meaning to give it another shot with a gamepad.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(February 16, 2012 at 3:21 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: I have it, it is a twisted little game. I've only made it to the 2nd floor because I was playing on a laptop keyboard. Been meaning to give it another shot with a gamepad.

It really is. lol Completed hell with all characters, completing it with ??? was the worst. Apparently they're going to come out with paid DLC called "Wrath of the Lamb" sometime this year, according to Edmund its gonna add 50% more to the game.
Found a combo you like yet?
I haven't played it enough to know what combos are available really. I was just wandering around collecting keys & shooting tears at dead things.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Theres this upgrade called fetus in a jar which you unlock by completing the game five times where you shoot bombs instead of tears. It is as awesome as it sounds. Turns bosses into mince meat.
You unlock stuff like that each time you complete it.