Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the following endevour justified?
Is the following endevour justified?
Peace. In the past I have comited a sex crime against a adult femalle prostitute namely rape( I paid her and after that she refused to do her job and refused to give me my money back when I asked), I also asked two girls age 17 to have sex with me, these girls where strangers. I have other criminal history but we don't have to talk about that like break and enters and assault.

As a result of this sexuall offending I haveI have done four years i prison and year and a half on parole. After fouryears I been placed on a sex offenders registar for 15 years. I have been complying with it for about two and a half years, however yestarday I went to the Police and I have told my case workers that I am not going to comply with the register any more.

One of my conditions is that I have to report If I have contact with anyone under the age of 18 three or more times in a year. Well I have had underage people on my facebook for a while and I didn't report. I have told them yesterday that if they take my phone they can find underage people there and I have shown them some of them just so that they would interview me.

I have told them that if they let me go from the police station and that if I see a kid in need of help I will go up to him or her and help them and if his or her mother was to ask me to look after them sometimes I would take the offer and I wouldn't tell the police. I have also told them that I have changed the pasword for one of my emails but that I will not tell them what is it. So they interviewed me and they confiscated my phone as an evidence so I will not be able to post as often because my phone was my conection to the internet. However I can go to library and spend an hour in one and if I really need to I can spend hour in the other.

Anyway, don't try to talk me out of my batle because I have made up my mind. I will rather go to prison than betreated like a dangerous criminaly active pedophile. I am not a danger to any one especially not kids and the registar treats me like I am.

Thanks
ErvinErvin

RE: Is the following endevour justified?
I hope that you have stopped taking your meds.

It will give your attorney something to work with.
Well, you have already proven that you can be a danger, therefore the state is obligated to keep treating you as such, regardless of whether you feel it is justifies. You committed the crime, now you have to pay the consequences. Whining about the punishment just enforces the notion that you feel you did nothing wrong, yet you admit to committing crimes.

I suggest in the future, think with your brain and not your pecker.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
There are underage people on this forum. Thank you for your honesty.
You committed one of the foulest crimes imaginable and are clearly having a persecution complex about it. No, you don't get to take some imaginary "high ground".

Worthy Banhammer right there, good job Walk the plank!
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
Yeah, I didn't ban him for being a rapist. I banned him for admitting that he is not going to follow court orders to report contact/communication with minors. As we have minors here, albeit few, I didn't feel comfortable with it.

Furthermore, he is either trolling or criminally insane. All set with either. Fuck him.
But at least he's going to heaven because he's been "saved."
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Yeah, he's lucky I didn't "save" his post, look up his others to find out where he claims to live and then send it to the authorities there.
The guilt of misdeed is one of the reasons to turn to a higher power so that you can share your burden with someone. This is the reason many criminals and offenders are often "reborn". Our Pel portrayed this very nicely.
Not to mention that prisons and jails are fertile recruiting grounds for preachers. Take someone at their lowest point in life and sell them a religion which gives them hope, even if they're on death row. I remember watching an episode of some prison documentary show where they were talking to a guy on death row, and he had been "saved." He was trying to claim that lying was just as bad a sin as murder in the eyes of God. OK, whatever works for you, guy, but have fun in prison waiting for your date with the executioner while I tell my wife that I really don't think she looks fat in that outfit. If you could have seen how smug this guy was with his superior attitude, you'd have wanted to throw up.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is motion like the following? Mudhammam 27 3538 January 9, 2016 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The following is not a question: Can something come from nothing? Alex K 204 30635 April 16, 2014 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: ManMachine
  Is evidentialism justified? Stempy 30 6621 January 8, 2011 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet