Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 4, 2024, 2:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty much sums it up...
Pretty much sums it up...
[Image: 7GaCM.jpg]
RE: Pretty much sums it up...
We're so small, we don't even matter. Big Grin
No, this is beyond comprehension by minds which think Israel is the centre of the universe.
Statistical non-entities. Quantities not worth measuring. LOL.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
And all that is created just for us so astronomers have something to look at. Makes me feel all tingly.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Makes me glad im not an astronomer. All that fucking work. JESUS!!!!!
Thinking If only we could skip all the hard work and offer an explanation that "sounds smart enough" to quiet the mob and secure prestige for ourselves....if only we could explain the entire cosmos in a few words, maybe words that would fit on a button or make a good slogan...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5g_YgPDEy2FSZQ03o7KI...hO8kiOYI6J]
relative to the size of mans importance (both shown to scale side by side)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2fbd0m6Pyju6XFO_GZ5z...YrepYBRLYQ]

EUREKA!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Soon Jesus will return to Israel...until then we will keep making enemies of everyone in the world to ensure that Israel is well taken care of so that Prophecy will unfold.

Just wait...you'll see....Jesus is right and true and he's coming for you!
Great graphic, divo Tiberio!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How much does knowledge of linguistics help with learning foreign languages? FlatAssembler 9 1456 September 6, 2017 at 10:19 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Gravity Variations Over Earth Much Bigger Than Previously Thought KichigaiNeko 0 992 September 10, 2013 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko