Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankie's bath
Frankie's bath
I hate to disappoint those of you who thought this would be a video of me bathing, but this uber cuteness should make up for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fazRaJgK-ks
Cunt
Frankie's bath
Dodgy I thought it was frankiej taking his yearly bath

Damn Undecided

Über cute though.....probably better Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Frankie's bath
I must say that I love what some might consider a rather "womanly" bath. Some candles, some wine, some music and a good book to read.
Cunt
Wha'chu talkin' bout frankie. That IS you in the bath isn't it?
Yeah, my master puts my nappy on for me and everything. Life is good.
Cunt
(March 2, 2012 at 8:17 am)frankiej Wrote: Yeah, my master puts my nappy on for me and everything. Life is good.

I dare say you need it.
It is very handy.
Cunt
That's just waaaay too much cute so here's a pic of a girl with a chainsaw

[Image: 397306_335914116439914_118416524856342_1...9141_n.jpg]
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(March 2, 2012 at 8:05 am)frankiej Wrote: I must say that I love what some might consider a rather "womanly" bath. Some candles, some wine, some music and a good book to read.

That is a standard "Spa-Night" here at chez BadgernPuss ( Ishi to hikari no ie.... 石と光の家)

To busy to read books deary... Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 2, 2012 at 8:05 am)frankiej Wrote: I must say that I love what some might consider a rather "womanly" bath. Some candles, some wine, some music and a good book to read.

Or some one who's read one.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.