Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Atheist Party invites Westboro Church to Reason Rally
National Atheist Party invites Westboro Church to Reason Rally
[Image: 425796_3507571493201_1389216608_3393533_...7647_n.jpg]

The National Atheist Party wants the Westboro Baptist Church to know to know that there is an equal and opposite force fighting for Secular rights and while they are more than welcome to come debate they will be met with smiles, reason, and swag bags
RE: National Atheist Party invites Westboro Church to Reason Rally
I may have to pack my clown suit with a mock "God Hates Figs" sign and seek to protest with them as a fellow Christian clown.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
The National Atheist Party has an address in Kentucky?

I congratulate you on your sense of irony.
(March 7, 2012 at 1:39 am)Minimalist Wrote: The National Atheist Party has an address in Kentucky?

I congratulate you on your sense of irony.

Austin, Texas gave us "The Atheist Experience"

Some of the most active atheist groups are born in the most oppressive religious environments.

Anyone remember my proposed skit "Culture Wars", a parody of "Star Wars"? The more the evil Christian Empire tightens its grip, the more entire communities will slip through its fingers.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
I would love to see Fred Phelps face as he read that letter! And the following rage Big Grin
I remember thunderf00ts "interview" with Westboro Baptists. He did well not to ram her face into the table imo.

To be honest, I don't like this. Its bordering on inviting the mentally handicapped so that you can laugh at them. :\
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(March 7, 2012 at 10:07 am)NoMoreFaith Wrote: I remember thunderf00ts "interview" with Westboro Baptists. He did well not to ram her face into the table imo.

To be honest, I don't like this. Its bordering on inviting the mentally handicapped so that you can laugh at them. :\

But that's what makes it so FUNNY! We're laughing AT them, not WITH them! Big Grin

No, seriously, the mentally handicapped didn't choose to be that way, these self-hating in-the-closets chose to spew their hateful diatribe, they deserve every bit of ridicule they get, and THEN some.

I'd invite them just so when they get distracted I could fill their cars' AC systems with tear gas...
(March 7, 2012 at 11:37 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: No, seriously, the mentally handicapped didn't choose to be that way, these self-hating in-the-closets chose to spew their hateful diatribe, they deserve every bit of ridicule they get, and THEN some.

Good point well made. Wheel out the westboro comedy show.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
I would love to spend a week with them. It would be fucking hilarious!
(March 7, 2012 at 11:40 am)NoMoreFaith Wrote:
(March 7, 2012 at 11:37 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: No, seriously, the mentally handicapped didn't choose to be that way, these self-hating in-the-closets chose to spew their hateful diatribe, they deserve every bit of ridicule they get, and THEN some.

Good point well made. Wheel out the westboro comedy show.

HEEEEEERE THEY AAAARE, for your entertainment, ladies and gentlemen, the Westbooooorooooo...BAAAPTIIIIST CHUUUUURCH! Promoting all those wonderful teachings of Jesus Christ, all of them except for...well, all of them and actually being far closer to Jews than Christians...which is hilarious because they rail against Jews all the time!

Which of course reminds us all of their hatred towards gays, too. They're self-hating jews, AND self-hating "fags." Damn, I wasn't sure you could self-hate THAT much, but they manage it, somehow! You know, if they hate themselves so much, and god especially hates them [according to their unoriginal sign designs], why don't they do god's work and just kill themselves?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Republican Party Purge Foxaèr 11 751 April 15, 2021 at 11:27 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Does the US need a national hymm? brewer 11 553 February 3, 2021 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 279 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why is it so hard to reason with pro-lifers? Dingo 32 2211 October 12, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Dingo
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1513 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Trump's Wall (A momentary lapse of reason) sammiedee 23 1657 June 26, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  War is nonsense and manipulation and there is no reason to fight? Interaktive 47 3296 March 31, 2019 at 9:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Stop trying to reason with Trump supporters GODZILLA 21 2475 January 20, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Iowa Republican Party platform. Jehanne 14 1442 August 20, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger