Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something I wish someone who is better at it would do...
Something I wish someone who is better at it would do...
This guy is not the greatest speaker in the world, I think, but I like this idea a lot. I would like to see someone like DP do this very thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D9Imk3Vt...re=channel

He says he is going to go through every single bit of it.

RE: Something I wish someone who is better at it would do...
There IS a reason companies hire professional actors to do their commercials instead of doing them by themselves.
(March 8, 2012 at 9:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: There IS a reason companies hire professional actors to do their commercials instead of doing them by themselves.

Indeed.

http://www.thomasandthebible.com/

This dude does his own little commentaries too - he might be easier to listen to. I heard him on Cognitive Dissonance and he cracked me up.

"God reminds me of Bob Ross." lol.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
How dare that heretic speak ill of the great Bob Ross!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Just listen to the first of the podcasts - "God just puts a happy little bush there and calls it a bush..."
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
interesting...
(March 8, 2012 at 10:36 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Just listen to the first of the podcasts - "God just puts a happy little bush there and calls it a bush..."

And I'm glad he did.

Usually.

But there are times............

[Image: bush-idiot.jpg]
Yep,
(March 9, 2012 at 2:57 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: bush-idiot.jpg]

definitely beats

[Image: Bushy.jpg]

for repugnancy!

But confronted with the latter I would sacrifice myself for mankind, swallow hard, dive in, and give it a try anyway! Big Grin
And you can always get rid of it of course with an invigourating little ritual called shaving. Big Grin

Genocidal killers don't posess those qualities.

(That's what real ones look like, Min! Not like those expensive pumped up half basketballs.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Allegorical Religion better than Fundamentalism? vulcanlogician 147 7804 April 5, 2022 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Is Satan better than God? Disagreeable 37 2592 January 31, 2022 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Someone should tell these people Buddha never existed Vincenzo Vinny G. 14 4611 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  It's not religion..believe me. It's something else WinterHold 49 7020 November 15, 2018 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Came across something on YouTube and had a very immature thought GODZILLA 20 2878 October 5, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I am a better person than God! chimp3 56 10360 May 24, 2018 at 1:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  How do you call someone who is religious only because it makes them feel happy? Der/die AtheistIn 38 7433 November 25, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: c172
  If someone says science can't explain everything what's the best way to repond? ReptilianPeon 94 13270 December 14, 2016 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  I am better than God! chimp3 24 4656 September 26, 2016 at 8:53 am
Last Post: brewer
  Someone, Show me Evidence of God. ScienceAf 85 11526 September 12, 2016 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist