Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useful Introduction to Free Thought
Useful Introduction to Free Thought
I have to respect this websites ability at succinctly pointing out the steps to take to become a free thinker.

It takes some complicated concepts and simplifies them so that hopefully, anybody can understand the rationale behind free thought.

http://howtothinkforyourself.co.uk/

I feel freer already.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
RE: Useful Introduction to Free Thought
Sucker #1 right here.

Baaaaaaaaaaa
(March 12, 2012 at 5:04 am)Chuff Wrote: Sucker #1 right here.

Baaaaaaaaaaa

At least #2. I posted it so I wouldn't feel so bad about it :lol:
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
That was a great guide, I found the second suggestion to be of most help.
Wow, I feel retarded after that.
Haha, that was good!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
(March 19, 2012 at 4:18 am)FallentoReason Wrote: Haha, that was good!

I feel completely free of...well, anything resembling a mind, now! Big Grin
(March 21, 2012 at 10:32 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote:
(March 19, 2012 at 4:18 am)FallentoReason Wrote: Haha, that was good!

I feel completely free of...well, anything resembling a mind, now! Big Grin

Don't go insane on us! Remember:

[Image: 16757335.jpg]

Well maybe just remember the top half Wink
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
That reminds me of that joke where you write "How do you keep a moron busy? See other side" on both sides of a piece of paper and give it to someone.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.