Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex-obsessed Catholics just can't stop interfering
Sex-obsessed Catholics just can't stop interfering
Those wacky Catholic curtain-twitchers are at it again. They're so scared that the wicked gays will destroy the sanctity of marriage that two senior archbishops have drafted a letter to be read out in 2,500 churches later today.

Gay marriage: Roman Catholic archbishops step up fight

I would quote some choice passages but it's far simpler to present the article and let everyone pick the bones out of it.

Clearly these arseholes are being whipped into a frothy frenzy with this sleek campaign, hate speech with a smiley face painted on it. There has to be some way of countering this crap, if we do nothing then evil wins.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Sex-obsessed Catholics just can't stop interfering
It's not opening bro.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Seems it doesn't like Google Chrome... Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Aw crap, you're quite right. My mistake. This is what I should have linked:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17329902
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Quote:Cardinal Keith O'Brien, the leader of the Roman Catholic Church in Scotland, said the "grotesque" plans would "shame the United Kingdom in the eyes of the world" if implemented.

Funny. I think that statement alone brings shame to the United Kingdom.
I hate the Catholic church. If someone was willing to supply me the equipment then I would happily infiltrate the vatican and rape the pope... I bet you all though I was gonna kill him...
Cunt
(March 11, 2012 at 9:16 am)frankiej Wrote: I hate the Catholic church. If someone was willing to supply me the equipment then I would happily infiltrate the vatican and rape the pope... I bet you all though I was gonna kill him...

I certainly thought you'd do something he wouldn't want you to do.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(March 11, 2012 at 9:19 am)NoMoreFaith Wrote:
(March 11, 2012 at 9:16 am)frankiej Wrote: I hate the Catholic church. If someone was willing to supply me the equipment then I would happily infiltrate the vatican and rape the pope... I bet you all though I was gonna kill him...

I certainly thought you'd do something he wouldn't want you to do.

He'll love it.
Cunt
(March 11, 2012 at 9:21 am)frankiej Wrote: He'll love it.

You're probably a bit old for his tastes thou.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm

What equipment are you lacking?Thinking

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ex-minister of secretive sect, admits to child sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 173 January 28, 2024 at 10:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1294 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What do Catholics think of Frollo from "Hunchback of Notre Dame" story? Woah0 2 623 August 26, 2022 at 9:46 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1220 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1128 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
  Traddy Catholics on the ropes? Jehanne 16 2069 July 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7299 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Not just catholics! zebo-the-fat 109 9436 June 11, 2019 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Friggin' religious dudes, man - obsessed with policing the Vag. Figbash 1 669 June 7, 2019 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Fox News’ Father Jonathan Morris is Quitting the Priesthood So He Can Have Sex Fake Messiah 46 10595 June 7, 2019 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Drich