Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fabrice Muamba
Fabrice Muamba
Those who follow EPL might be knowing that the Bolton midfielder, Fabrice Muamba, suffered a near-fatal heart attack on the field while playing against the Spurs. Everyone is wishing for his quick recovery.

As usual, the general public is resorting to divine intervention while hypocritically staying away from giving credit where it is due; the paramedics who managed to revive Muamba after a cardiac arrest that lasted for two hours.

Of course we know that the invisible imaginary being would again be given accolades after Muamba is fully fit.

So much for this being who purposely caused the heart attack in the first place.
RE: Fabrice Muamba
And if he dies that will be god's fucking will, too.

(March 18, 2012 at 10:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And if he dies that will be god's fucking will, too.

I hope he does not; but if he does, then his faith was weak. What a load of crap!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/...le?cc=3436

Quote:"That was it. Blackness, nothing. I was dead," the devout Christian said on Sunday as he described what happened to him at White Hart Lane.

Quote:On the morning of the game I prayed with my father and asked God to protect me - and he didn't let me down.

"I am walking proof of the power of prayer. For 78 minutes I was dead and even if I lived was expected to have suffered brain damage. But I'm very much alive and sitting here talking now. Some one up there was watching over me.''

I now hope he was dead. Dead proof of the lack of power of prayer. Such a hypocritic. He is walking proof of the power of medical science, not prayer.