Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diablo III
Diablo III
What class are you planning on playing? I think I'll go Witch-Doctor.
RE: Diablo III
Witch doctor resembles the necro somewhat.
One of my favorite classes, I must say, but I'm sure I'll have a high lev character of each class.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Diablo III
Yeah I just mean which will you roll first? I liked Necro too which was why I thought to go Witch-Doctor. Demon Hunter looks legit too but it's basically just hunter+rogue from WoW.
(March 19, 2012 at 8:04 pm)Mosrhun Wrote: Yeah I just mean which will you roll first? I liked Necro too which was why I thought to go Witch-Doctor. Demon Hunter looks legit too but it's basically just hunter+rogue from WoW.

Well, I might pick the monk, but I need a new computer to play the game at first. Mine is an ancient one.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(March 19, 2012 at 3:08 pm)Mosrhun Wrote: What class are you planning on playing? I think I'll go Witch-Doctor.

I have no faith in the story of Diablo III yet. SCII and WoW... ruining Diablo III could very well sink the ship.
(March 19, 2012 at 8:04 pm)Mosrhun Wrote: Yeah I just mean which will you roll first? I liked Necro too which was why I thought to go Witch-Doctor. Demon Hunter looks legit too but it's basically just hunter+rogue from WoW.

[Image: diablo%203%20demon%20hunter%20comic%20st...%20del.jpg]

Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Diablo III
Nah man the gameplay alone looks astounding and there's sure to be at least two, maybe three expansions.
(March 20, 2012 at 4:44 pm)Mosrhun Wrote: Nah man the gameplay alone looks astounding and there's sure to be at least two, maybe three expansions.

Blizzard is the worst.
Diablo III
(March 20, 2012 at 5:08 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(March 20, 2012 at 4:44 pm)Mosrhun Wrote: Nah man the gameplay alone looks astounding and there's sure to be at least two, maybe three expansions.

Blizzard is the worst.

Come on man Blizzard has consistently made great games.
(March 20, 2012 at 8:45 pm)Mosrhun Wrote:
(March 20, 2012 at 5:08 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:

Blizzard is the worst.

Come on man Blizzard has consistently made great games.

Tis true, however, they constantly strip people of their money by releasing expansions one after the other.
Don't mean to brag, but I got into the beta. If anyone wants to request some details, or has any questions you can ask me.
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anybody here plays Diablo 3 RoS? LastPoet 3 322 November 24, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mafia III account_inactive 10 1200 October 11, 2016 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Diablo III, releases midnight PST. fuckass365 9 3597 May 15, 2012 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: fuckass365
  Diablo 3 Beta OPEN THIS WEEKEND ONLY! Autumnlicious 0 958 April 20, 2012 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious