Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man versus Goose
Man versus Goose
Watch the video

I give this one to the goose !!
RE: Man versus Goose
Quote:But the respite is only momentary as the pecker turns and launches a second attack at the man's face.

I hate it when a pecker attacks my face.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I've been attacked by a goose before. They're some nasty ass bastards.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Can they break you arm though? Or is a swan the most badass bird?
(March 28, 2012 at 12:12 pm)Chuff Wrote: Can they break you arm though? Or is a swan the most badass bird?

I don't know. I never gave the nasty ass bastard the chance.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

(March 28, 2012 at 11:28 am)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: I've been attacked by a goose before. They're some nasty ass bastards.

I have not been attacked by one ,but I was goosed by a girlfriend once. Does that count?

Had that been in the US, the dude would have pulled out his Saturday night special and shot the goose.Tiger
I have both geese and swans in my backyard. They are both bastards, but swans take the cake. Going out in the boats requires an air horn, both because swans are dicks and my sister is terrified of them.
I saw a fight between 2 swans and about 50 geese the once. It was like witnessing world war 3.
Loons (the bird) are vicious little bastards. They get caught in one of my nets, and they won't let me get them out. Such a hassle.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(March 28, 2012 at 11:28 am)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: I've been attacked by a goose before. They're some nasty ass bastards.

I had one attack me at the end of a dock when I was fishing. I ended up having to kick the bastard into the water to escape. Not proud of that, but the damn bird left me no choice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Running versus walking? Jehanne 9 394 February 21, 2022 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: brewer
Shocked Acrophobic Goose onlinebiker 4 404 December 20, 2019 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  PayPal versus the deceased robvalue 0 180 April 7, 2019 at 7:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Duck, Duck, Ice....not goose. Brian37 0 172 January 7, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Video My new video: abstract systems versus reality robvalue 2 557 January 15, 2017 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Three meat versus four meat pizzas Czechlervitz30 29 2739 July 12, 2016 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: c172
  Earth versus space TruthWorthy 10 4094 January 20, 2010 at 4:22 am
Last Post: TruthWorthy