Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism in sports
Atheism in sports
Do anyone know which atheletes that are atheists? Which I've heared is apperently is Lance Armstrong an atheist, anyone that can confirm that?
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.
RE: Atheist in sports
Do you think that athletes are more likely to be theists then?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Atheist in sports
No I just don't know who are atheists. Would be intresting to know.
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.
RE: Atheism in sports
Best known is Lance Armstrong, 7 time winnner of the Tour de France.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Atheism in sports
Yes I thought that he was. Otherwise have I not heared anyone that publicly have said that he/she is an atheist. I wonder espacially if there are any footballers that are atheists. Many of them tend to make cross signs before enterieng the pitch. Or as Kaka in Milan who had shirt under his team jursey which said "Jesus- my greatest love".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  45 years later, at a sports bar....... Brian37 4 432 September 10, 2018 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why 'Women's Sports' is sexist ErGingerbreadMandude 83 8128 March 12, 2016 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Jenny A
  School putting too much emphasis on sports passionatefool 15 6410 November 10, 2011 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious