Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So....
So....
... who else is excited that Wasteland is finally getting a sequel & it's being made by a few of the folks that worked on it originally?
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: So....
Who? Big Grin

And I forgot what? Tongue
This could be interesting...
Elitist as it sounds, I'm glad it's PC only. That'll remove a lot of pressure from the devs to port the game twice. It should be a higher quality game than expected for the budget if it's an exclusive.
(April 2, 2012 at 5:28 pm)R-e-n-n-a-t Wrote: This could be interesting...
Elitist as it sounds, I'm glad it's PC only. That'll remove a lot of pressure from the devs to port the game twice. It should be a higher quality game than expected for the budget if it's an exclusive.

Hadn't really thought of that, mostly cause I don't give consoles a lot of thought to start with. It is getting Mac & Linux ports though Big Grin

And the group of people working on it are basically a who's who for great classic RPGs games. It should be quite good, really.
(April 2, 2012 at 3:44 pm)Insanity x Wrote: Who? Big Grin

And I forgot what? Tongue

That's what the Wiki link was for. It's basically the game that birthed Fallout & it's descendants.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Probably won't buy it.
I don't dislike pirates in some cases. For example, I wouldn't care at all if someone ripped off EA to get around their unspeakably terrible DRM. But when small game companies make a game that inspires them, and the sales will make or break the livelihoods of those employed by it, it does seem very underhanded to pirate [i]that[\i] game, doesn't it?
So....
It's just something I wouldn't want enough to buy.
Yeah, if you don't like turn-based strategy or role playing games, then this probably won't be the game for you.