Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyuss - 'Space Cadet'
Kyuss - 'Space Cadet'
The track 'Space Cadet' by the band Kyuss:

[youtube]P6uwcvHkYvg[/youtube]

Tunage IMO. Uber pwnage.

EvF
RE: Kyuss - 'Space Cadet'
I like them better as "Queens of the Stone Age", I never liked Kyuss that much.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
It's QOTSA? I didn't know that.

I like 'No One knows' and QUITE like 'Sick Sick Sick' but other than that I don't reckon that much to QOTSA - too grungy, messy.

I have one of their albums too (the one with Sick Sick Sick on) so it's not like I've only heard bits of them.

No One Knows I DO think is excellent though. I think I prefer this song 'Space Cadet' though anyways. I love it.

The Pretender by Foo Fighters I also love.

EvF
When Kyuss broke up, 2 members started Queens of the stone age. I saw Kyuss live on Dynamo Open Air and it sucked big time. Luckily Prong came right after them so it wasn't a total waste.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Are Prong what the other members became or something??

I like music for music though. How it sounds - so if a band sucks live but sounds awesome on studio I'll still listen on studio....IF it sounds awesome on studio!!

I know people who will ADORE a band studio, but when they suck live throw away the studio. Seems illogical to me.

If you like something one way but it turns out to suck in other areas why trash the areas in which you DO like that thing?!

If you know what I mean. Shit like that lol.

EvF
I love this song, and yes, Uber pwnage....
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
Looks like that will be the first and last time I ever listen to Kyuss .. shame coz the name seemed cool.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
LOL Tongue - I thought u'd mention that...

When I discovered them only a week or two ago because someone posted this vid in secularchat...I couldn't help noticing the first 3 letters of the name either LOL.

EvF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to land a Space Shuttle. ignoramus 13 581 November 15, 2018 at 12:23 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Space Oddity Zen Badger 1 791 May 13, 2013 at 5:33 am
Last Post: Dragonetti