Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:01 am

Poll: Free Pill and sex from 5th.
This poll is closed.
Hell yes.
50.00%
4 50.00%
Just the pill please.
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Intelligence.
American Intelligence.
Pretty sure I read a thread here recently whining about why people think Americans are less intelligent. It's because if you're dumb enough to watch FOX and vote in people like this, you deserve to be called stupid. I'm not even going to mention the % of population who think the world is <6000 years old or Tennessee's new law. I can't believe what you guys have to put up with. If the paranoid GOP take over in January 2013, i'm volunteering my bedroom to be a refuge to AF.org women. I'll provide the pill for free and sexual services to ensure that your pill is value for money and not just a wasted tictac. Giggedy.

How do you deal with wankers like this?

Alan West, Republican Congressman from Florida:

Quote:speaking to about 100 supporters and 15 protesters in Jensen Beach, the freshman congressman refused to name names after saying that that he had “heard” that 80 Democrats serving in the House of Representatives were secretly Communist Party members

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/11/al...um=twitter
RE: American Intelligence.
Don't let the existence of a vocal minority color your opinion of an entire nation. And yes... they are a minority. Sure, the majority consider themselves "Christian" or at least "believers", but the lunatic fringe is just that.
I don't let them colour it. I know just from being in NYC for 5 days that none of these asswipes represent any Americans I met. Everyone I spoke to was a god damn lib.

But they sure are vocal and visible.
5th Wrote:How do you deal with wankers like this?

I have to limit any television with politiics in it to almost absolute zero. The morning news will say a few things and that is the extent of what I see. Even then I'll start cursing at the television and calling people 'fucking idiots' which is when the wife reminds me to just not pay attention.

So, basically out of sight out of mind. It allows me to keep some semblance of sanity.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(April 11, 2012 at 11:13 am)5thHorseman Wrote: How do you deal with wankers like this?

By concluding that the hallowed "forefathers" were such visionary geniuses?

Bet the great men didn't see Roger Ailes coming, despite his ample figure.
Americans are the smartest people in the whole america
This is stupid
(April 11, 2012 at 2:56 pm)Adjusted Sanity Wrote: Americans are the smartest people in the whole america

As well as the dumbest.

(April 11, 2012 at 3:07 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(April 11, 2012 at 2:56 pm)Adjusted Sanity Wrote: Americans are the smartest people in the whole america

As well as the dumbest.

Certainly the fattest.
(April 11, 2012 at 3:12 pm)Paul the Human Wrote:
(April 11, 2012 at 3:07 pm)Chuck Wrote:

As well as the dumbest.

Certainly the fattest.

I'd say we're more unhealthy than fat. There are fat people, but they aren't the majority. Of course I might not see too many because they don't get out a lot.
This is stupid

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 822 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1317 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1596 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  American imagery from movies from 90s and 80s Sweden83 8 1536 December 5, 2020 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 761 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  "The American Dream" is just a myth we tell ourselves Foxaèr 45 3607 April 20, 2019 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  I like that American left are miserable Snora 82 6673 March 24, 2019 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1302 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Why are you American people, careless? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 27 2098 September 11, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  What would you change about the American public school system? Bahana 53 5921 April 17, 2018 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0