Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potatophile
Potatophile
I knew they were a bunch of pedophiles but now they are potatophiles!!!!!
RE: Potatophile
Fantastic.
Cunt
(April 15, 2012 at 7:28 pm)frankiej Wrote: Fantastic.

Best part is this is from 2008 but still funny as hell.
Why have they never used this excuse before? "Well what happened was, see, I was doing a spot of praying in the nude when I accidentally fell backwards onto this little boy's penis. You know, like you do."
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
He should have used one of these:

[Image: potatostick.jpg]

Now ribbed for his pleasure Wink Shades
"No-one who decides that scientific evidence is not for him and that his own experience or the stories of others is the be all and end all of deciding what's true ever has the right to call people searching for reliable, repeatable evidence narrow-minded. That is hypocrisy of the most laughable kind." Derren Brown - Tricks of the Mind.
The Last Boyscout Wrote:"Oops, I tripped and fell down the stairs and accidentally stuck my dick in your wife."

Doesn't he know that with a computer he can order this without ever leaving the house?

[Image: d_4830.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

Oh,oh,fuck. I thought it was about people who love to EAT potatoes. ----I actually have a book called "100 Potato Recipes" I've led a very sheltered life.

Angel Cloud
Certainly adds a new twist to "Spud-U-Like".
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
In high school I sat next to a kid whose mom was a nurse. He told me that his mom would talk about men that would come into the E.R. all the time with various things(mostly vegetables) stuck in their asses. Every single one would say that they fell on whatever was up there.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
[Image: Sex-Lives-Of-The-Potato-Men-Cd-Cover-19116.jpg]
'Nough said.