Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Christian Forum?
Good Christian Forum?
I want to join a Christian forum because I want to bring forth my arguments in a community where non-Christians are the minority. I've looked at some but almost all say that they will kick you out if you even suggest scripture wasn't divinely inspired.

Does anyone know of one where they accept people of all walks of life?

P.s. I'm not leaving this forum!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
RE: Good Christian Forum?
I don't know of any Christian forum out there that doesn't have the retarded "Thou shalt not blaspheme against the Lord your God" as one of its rules that 'breaking' results in automatic dismissal.

'Blaspheming' in this case means simply disagreeing with the religious fat nerds who run the forum on the public domain. While not unexpected its still very petty behaviour indeed.
Oxymoron
Good luck, I've tried the same thing with no success.

I joined one Australian one but all the christians left when it got a decent atheist presence going and it folded not long after.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(April 29, 2012 at 6:06 am)5thHorseman Wrote: Oxymoron

Motherfucker you beat me to it.

Guess I'll just go sit in the corner and cry myself into depression.
(April 29, 2012 at 6:47 am)Napoleon Wrote:
(April 29, 2012 at 6:06 am)5thHorseman Wrote: Oxymoron

Motherfucker you beat me to it.

Guess I'll just go sit in the corner and cry myself into depression.

AwwwwBegging

Want to borrow a razorblade?

Tongue
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(April 29, 2012 at 7:28 am)Zen Badger Wrote: AwwwwBegging

Tongue

Last time I joked about that subject I got seven tonnes of shit thrown down on me Tongue. Thou shalt not joke about slitting wrists!
(April 29, 2012 at 7:32 am)Napoleon Wrote:
(April 29, 2012 at 7:28 am)Zen Badger Wrote: AwwwwBegging

Tongue

Last time I joked about that subject I got seven tonnes of shit thrown down on me Tongue. Thou shalt not joke about slitting wrists!

Heh,heh,heh.
(April 29, 2012 at 7:32 am)Napoleon Wrote: Last time I joked about that subject I got seven tonnes of shit thrown down on me Tongue. Thou shalt not joke about slitting wrists!

Well, just in case you change your mind: Remember, is not across the road, but aloooong the highway Wink

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(April 29, 2012 at 7:40 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Well, just in case you change your mind: Remember, is not across the road, but aloooong the highway Wink

I'll try it out later...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good night good luck from dyresand 0 988 May 24, 2015 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Anyone like my christian forum/swtor video? leodeo 2 865 November 5, 2013 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: leodeo