Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWTOR Guild
SWTOR Guild
Anyone interested in starting an SWTOR guild for the forum?
RE: SWTOR Guild
I would be... only I don't play SWTOR. Frankly, I wonder if anyone on the forum does. Bumping this just for you Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I do, but I already have a guild. Sorry :/
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

What is SWOTR? Star Wars: The Old Republic?

I used to play that a bit. . .but if It's what I'm thinking of, it didn't even have guilds. Confused. . .Undecided

Edit-- Oh, nevermind. I just realized the difference between Knights of the Old Republic and The Old Republic. No, I don't play SWOTR.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
Sorry, I have no idea what that is. I'm guessing some kind of PC game.So I suppose my answer should be "not really, but have no objections".

Tangent: is there a good "Godfather" Game?
I actually set up a guild, but so did several thousand others. I ended up buying a new car instead of a new PC, which I am not upset about given all the glitches for this game.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
(May 2, 2012 at 8:06 pm)padraic Wrote: Sorry, I have no idea what that is. I'm guessing some kind of PC game.So I suppose my answer should be "not really, but have no objections".

I haven't played them, but Mafia or Mafia II maybe?
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(May 26, 2012 at 9:15 am)Jaysyn Wrote:
(May 2, 2012 at 8:06 pm)padraic Wrote: Sorry, I have no idea what that is. I'm guessing some kind of PC game.So I suppose my answer should be "not really, but have no objections".

I haven't played them, but Mafia or Mafia II maybe?

Mafia 2 is just OK (I mean I won't tell someone not get it, but it is not that great) and I heard Mafia was much worse.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
I'd love to join!
Ordered a new video card hoping it comes this Friday
I should be able to run unless I need more ram which I can order
I ha a nice gaming rig but had to sell it
Started swtor in January got a 23 Jedi sage on dartb Hanson
I'll make a new char just say If u sith or republic. And which server
btw i HATE RP guilds in SWGEMU

I have been a member of this guild since DAY 1!!! and i am still a private.

they bring in people new and withing days they get officer ranks

but me i am on all the time, i get along with people well and am the most active and contribute the most credits and everythign

but just because i am bipolar they keep me at a privarte

everyone talks down to me

i guess i wasnt good enough for cassie, i wont be good enough for ANYONE!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guild Wars 2 Kayenneh 15 4322 October 11, 2012 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Fried pc, need temporary cheap computer that can run swtor on low zentor 1 1625 June 12, 2012 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: jackman