Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 9:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Pig cartoons
Atheist Pig cartoons
Worth a look!
http://www.theatheistpig.com/2012/04/30/...n=04302012
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: Atheist Pig cartoons
Zebo,

You know what you are? You are cynic,that's what you are. I hope you realise you're going to hell----be thankful. I mean, have you a had good look recently at some of the dead cunts who reckon they are going to heavenTiger

----and no, I don't mean any of our resident believers. Most may be really annoying,deluded and pig ignorant,but so far I have not noticed a single cunt among them. Not even that appalling Alter Ego dill who really gives me the hump.. Angel Cloud
lol ... thanks for the link

[Image: 2012-04-13.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

This is good stuff. They're not all winners, but strips like the one above will keep me going back.
Along the same lines, Jesus and Mo is quite good for a giggle, when you see much of the same things in the forums.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(May 15, 2012 at 7:20 am)NoMoreFaith Wrote: Along the same lines, Jesus and Mo is quite good for a giggle, when you see much of the same things in the forums.

Heh. Thanks, now I know how I'll be wasting the next couple of hours.

[Image: 2006-05-18.jpg]

I just could not stop my self from laughing.
[Image: 2005-12-14.jpg]
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Family Guy & Lovable cartoons.... Brian37 7 537 June 11, 2022 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Brian37
  He Invested his life in a pig farm. Brian37 9 1230 December 28, 2019 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Editorial Cartoons from Around The Wrold Minimalist 2 796 January 26, 2017 at 6:41 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Political cartoons about religion Deepthunk 20 6068 October 13, 2015 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Deepthunk
  Editorial Cartoons Minimalist 1 779 August 16, 2015 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4