Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long hair enhances the senses.
Long hair enhances the senses.
This is an article about how long hair enhances the senses. "The Truth About Hair and Why The Indians would keep Their Hair Long."

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/234783...-Hair-Long

To answer your next question, yes, I think it's bullshit. But it's amusing bullshit.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Long hair enhances the senses.
My hair used to be past my butt. I MUST HAVE BEEN SUCH A BEAST.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Long hair on a woman certainly enhances my senses. That's ain't no bullshit.
I like a nice bob cut on females myself

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I prefer long hair on certain types of women. Short hair/ buzzed/ no hair on men. Unless they're older, and then i enjoy it messyish. Smile
“Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self.” - Max Stirner.
Long hair is supposedly sexually attractive because it's a sign of good health. One must be healthy to grow long shiny hair. I assume it is not in fashion for men because it could be a hazard in hand to hand combat. That being said, some warrior cultures allow their men to grow their hair (greeks, native ameircan etc..).
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Well, I suppose it's a good thing that I am growing my hair out! Smile I am quite sure that the long hair on men would get in the way of such things though.
“Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self.” - Max Stirner.
Long hair gets in the way of all sorts of things and has a tendency to getting lain on, causing shrieks of pain as an inadvertant hair pull occurs durimg an intimate moment.

It also means i have to regularly unblock the drain, my least favourite household chore.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I can attest that it doesn't aid hearing Tongue
I have long hair. It was about half way down my back during college, and it's grown to that again recently. I remember one day I went to the bank and the girl behind the counter said something like "how do you get your hair like that?" I replied with something to the effect of "I dunno, it just goes like this after I shower" Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Long Island Medium mediocrates 53 7949 March 26, 2016 at 3:36 am
Last Post: robvalue