Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheistic Pictures
Atheistic Pictures
Not sure if this has been poted before, but it's worth a look if you have time (30+ pages!)

http://zerobs.net/

The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: Atheistic Pictures
A couple more....

[Image: 10061ze.jpg]

[Image: 10257.jpg]

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Great website! I'll be bookmarking it for sure!
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
my favs
[Image: proof-of-evolution.jpg]
[Image: christian-words.jpeg]
[Image: Saint-Bernard-of-Corleone-vs.-Norman-Borlaug.jpg]
[Image: god-flowchart.png]
[Image: optimus-prime-vs-jesus.jpeg]
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
This one is some powerful stupid.

[Image: 797adde8.jpg]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I love this one

[Image: well-done]
[Image: darwin-didnt-exist.jpg]

Ouch.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Excellent stuff.

Worth a rep point for that alone.
[Image: quhdh.png]

[Image: makethemostofthislife60.jpg]

[Image: 38165031340089201849110.jpg]

[Image: 20110816.gif]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else... EvolutionKills 18 2468 March 28, 2022 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Atheistic Posts.... from around the web KichigaiNeko 3 1225 January 12, 2014 at 4:30 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Pictures of Your Dick Tiberius 11 3674 February 16, 2012 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Tiberius