Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is hell anything like -- do unto others and love the sinner?

Some more enlightened Christians are trying to mature Christianity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

The Christian invention of hell and Christian strong desire for it to exist, shows a hatred that is quite deep within the Christian tribal soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_rmQuag...r_embedded

Jesus would not cast the first stone yet Christians adamantly demand that he cast the last killing stone called hell.

You will reap what you sow Christian.

This will be you unless you repent from your hating ways. You are corrupting Jesus and his good archetypal name.

I predict this following for you if you do not lose your hate for those who just happen by accident of birth to not believe as you do. Beware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3LNL6wKhXA

Regards
DL
RE: Is hell anything like -- do unto others and love the sinner?
(May 15, 2012 at 1:51 pm)Greatest I am Wrote: Is hell anything like -- do unto others and love the sinner?

Some more enlightened Christians are trying to mature Christianity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

The Christian invention of hell and Christian strong desire for it to exist, shows a hatred that is quite deep within the Christian tribal soul.

He is the most sane Christian I have ever heard.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Will you enjoy your place in god's choir
Warming your feet by hells torturous fire
Friends and family screaming in pain
You watch them suffer, all in vain
A wrong tenet of faith has put them there
A small mistake they each will share
But you enjoy your place in god's choir
Friends forever will stoke the fire.
Roy W Heron 5/22/2012
(May 22, 2012 at 9:50 am)RWH Wrote: Will you enjoy your place in god's choir
Roy W Heron 5/22/2012

Welcome to the forum, you need to study scripture and find the mistakes in your poem.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(May 22, 2012 at 12:47 pm)Godschild Wrote:
Roy W Heron 5/22/2012

Welcome to the forum, you need to study scripture and find the mistakes in your poem.

Chastisement without correction is just plain old cruelty.

Nice first impression Christian.

I can only ask again that you lose the hate.

Regards
DL
(May 22, 2012 at 12:47 pm)Godschild Wrote:
Roy W Heron 5/22/2012

Oh clap clap clap GC. Leaping on the new arrival with arrogant statements *already*?
I think thats a new record time.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(May 24, 2012 at 1:33 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote:
(May 22, 2012 at 12:47 pm)Godschild Wrote: Welcome to the forum, you need to study scripture and find the mistakes in your poem.

Oh clap clap clap GC. Leaping on the new arrival with arrogant statements *already*?

No the atheist on this forum have set an unbeatable record. The statement is only arrogant in your little mind, all I did was ask him to check the scriptures to find out the truth.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(May 24, 2012 at 5:19 pm)Godschild Wrote:
(May 24, 2012 at 1:33 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: Oh clap clap clap GC. Leaping on the new arrival with arrogant statements *already*?

No the atheist on this forum have set an unbeatable record. The statement is only arrogant in your little mind, all I did was ask him to check the scriptures to find out the truth.

Oh whatever Godschild. I'm done trying to save you from yourself you poor sap. You just made yourself look like a complete ass infront of everyone here and our new arrival by not suggesting but outright stating his quote was riddled with mistakes and that your particular mythology is the truth. No examples, no real explaination. Just "I'm right and you're wrong."
You want to carry on doing that? Go right ahead but I can guarantee everyone you do that to will go away thinking you're a dick and they will not bother to listen to your side.
So please, by all means, carry on.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(May 24, 2012 at 5:56 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote:
(May 24, 2012 at 5:19 pm)Godschild Wrote: No the atheist on this forum have set an unbeatable record. The statement is only arrogant in your little mind, all I did was ask him to check the scriptures to find out the truth.

Oh whatever Godschild. I'm done trying to save you from yourself you poor sap. You just made yourself look like a complete ass infront of everyone here and our new arrival by not suggesting but outright stating his quote was riddled with mistakes and that your particular mythology is the truth. No examples, no real explaination. Just "I'm right and you're wrong."
You want to carry on doing that? Go right ahead but I can guarantee everyone you do that to will go away thinking you're a dick and they will not bother to listen to your side.

Yes I'll carry on and on, and for the record I never stated I was right ,I just asked him to check scripture and see where he was misrepresenting scripture. How many times have I seen christians make a first post and 5 or 6 atheist jump down their throat, I don't have enough fingers and toes. I'm glad you are a quitter, I'm tired of your unfounded insults.
(May 25, 2012 at 1:15 am)Godschild Wrote:
(May 24, 2012 at 5:56 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: Oh whatever Godschild. I'm done trying to save you from yourself you poor sap. You just made yourself look like a complete ass infront of everyone here and our new arrival by not suggesting but outright stating his quote was riddled with mistakes and that your particular mythology is the truth. No examples, no real explaination. Just "I'm right and you're wrong."

Yes I'll carry on and on, and for the record I never stated I was right ,I just asked him to check scripture and see where he was misrepresenting scripture. How many times have I seen christians make a first post and 5 or 6 atheist jump down their throat, I don't have enough fingers and toes. I'm glad you are a quitter, I'm tired of your unfounded insults.

How many of those times was the christian you? I'm guessing alot. You seem to be under the false impression this is about you being a theist. No, you see we may think theists are misguided but alot of the time? Not bad people. Also entertaining to debate with because they're partially open to reason. You weren't jumped on for being a christian. You were jumped on for being what is better known in human society as, and lets be perfectly fair to you here, a complete and total asshole.
Anyone who doesn't have at least a partial explaination for announcing who they're posting to has put up a quote riddled with mistakes and that the scripiture you follow would correct them is an asshole. It amounts to "ooooh, close but no cigar. No I won't tell you why you're mistaken, go read the Bible... No you can't know which part!"
That is an asshole move, if you don't understand that you'll likely always be an asshole. I for one am greatful for this as you serve as a sort of asshole posterchild for what assholes we would become if we were to follow in your asshole footsteps.
Yep, you're right. I am also a quitter when it comes to fairytales, ciggerettes, alcohol and banging my head against brickwalls but no-ones ever really ridiculed me for it before today. Dealing with insane assholes like yourself is just another thing on that list.
What can I say GC? You were an entertaining asshole at first but now? Now you're a boring asshole with less ground to stand on than Rick Santorum when hes inevitably found in a pink catsuit being lightly spanked by a hotel bellboy.
Deal with it.
- Abdul Alhazred.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GoodFight310 and the visions of Hell Ah_Hyug 0 783 September 20, 2020 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Ah_Hyug
  On the subject of Hell and Salvation Alternatehistory95 278 28237 March 10, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  On Hell and Forgiveness LadyForCamus 977 88539 October 19, 2018 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: kelseck
  Hello and question about hell Kyro 80 5345 August 11, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  God is completely inadequate to explain anything whatsoever Whateverist 20 2932 March 14, 2018 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Admitting You're a Sinner vulcanlogician 569 80956 February 8, 2018 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3075 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2671 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Um, should we do anything special today (Maundy Thursday) ?? vorlon13 27 5055 April 14, 2017 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  What the bible says Hell is like sinnerdaniel94 843 125850 September 11, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue