Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official AF.org DIII Thread
Official AF.org DIII Thread
Yes I know I've made another topic about Diablo III already but that was more so in excitement for it's release. This thread will be used for fellow Atheist Forums members to share Battle.net info so that we can dispatch the denizens of the hell together. I'd recommend placing your email in hide tags and replacing @ with AT for spam bot protection. I'm not going to bother sharing mine unless someone shows interest... I can't be the only person playing this. In addition to your email, provide what class you currently play as your main and it's level.

LVL 26 Sword and Board Barbarian Tank, at your service.
RE: Official AF.org DIII Thread
Bleh.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(May 18, 2012 at 12:08 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: Bleh.

Blocked at work, but please. I'm sure they're going to make a comment about micro purchases, privacy issues concerning your real name and things of that nature. The game is fucking fantastic and those who criticize it are those who haven't played it.
(May 18, 2012 at 12:48 pm)Mosrhun Wrote:
(May 18, 2012 at 12:08 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: Bleh.

Blocked at work, but please. I'm sure they're going to make a comment about micro purchases, privacy issues concerning your real name and things of that nature.

Wrong on all counts. Big Grin
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(May 18, 2012 at 1:02 pm)Jaysyn Wrote:
(May 18, 2012 at 12:48 pm)Mosrhun Wrote: Blocked at work, but please. I'm sure they're going to make a comment about micro purchases, privacy issues concerning your real name and things of that nature.

Wrong on all counts. Big Grin

I'll read it later, but honestly this game is the most I've enjoyed a game in years. I'm finding myself debating whether or not I want to sleep or sacrifice sleep just to play the game. However, this thread is for people who do have the game and enjoy playing it and I'd prefer if it didn't get derailed. My intentions are just to play with my fellow heathens, if no one else buys this then that's fine and dandy.
(May 18, 2012 at 1:07 pm)Mosrhun Wrote:
(May 18, 2012 at 1:02 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: Wrong on all counts. Big Grin

I'll read it later, but honestly this game is the most I've enjoyed a game in years. I'm finding myself debating whether or not I want to sleep or sacrifice sleep just to play the game. However, this thread is for people who do have the game and enjoy playing it and I'd prefer if it didn't get derailed. My intentions are just to play with my fellow heathens, if no one else buys this then that's fine and dandy.

Ok. Just razzing you. Big Grin

Just an update in case anyone decides to buy this game.. lol

lvl 60 Wizard, down for Inferno progression. I can't believe I'm the only one playing this here. XD

So it is out. Is it available on PS3?
Trying to update my sig ...
(June 1, 2012 at 10:31 am)Epimethean Wrote: So it is out. Is it available on PS3?

No, and it never will be. It is a game for PC only... just like all Blizzard games.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I was afraid of that. I don't think my home computer is up to snuff.
Trying to update my sig ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hundreds of classic computer games free to play at archive.org Ryantology 14 3220 January 11, 2015 at 5:35 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Calling AtheistForums.org Poker Players NoMoreFaith 24 7560 June 12, 2012 at 11:16 am
Last Post: WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth