Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nimrod & Religion
Wink 
Nimrod & Religion
All religions come from ancient astrology and Sun Worship. The first religion started with Nimrod. Nimrod was Noah's great grandson. Nimrod was against The Most High, he tried to built a tower to Heaven. During Nimrod's time on earth, the world was under one language. When the Most High splited the languages, people couldn't understand each other, but they still had Nimrod and Nimrod's teachings in common. That's why all the religions parallel with each other, but with different characters. Nimrod's mother, Semiramis, claimed to be the queen of heaven and said that her spirit was that of the moon, and when she died she would dwell in the moon, even as Nimrod was already in the sun.

"And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;" (Deuteronomy 17:3)

Many people are worshiping the Sun and don't even know it. If you believe the earth revolves around the Sun, you're a Sun(Nimrod) worshipper.
Man integrated sun worship in The Most High's word and exchange the TRUTH for a lie.

"Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen." (Romans 1:25)
Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. (Hosea 4:1)
RE: Nimrod & Religion
The Earth does revolve, or rather orbit the Sun. How does that make me an anything worshiper?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(June 12, 2009 at 1:05 pm)Darwinian Wrote: The Earth does revolve, or rather orbit the Sun. How does that make me an anything worshiper?

Well, acording to the Most High, The Heaven and Earth was created before the Sun, but before the Heaven and Earth it was The Creator. Everything revolves around The Creator, not the sun. People have been worshipping the sun since the time of Nimrod, they have created lies to glorify/worship the sun. They have worship created things rather than the Creator.
Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. (Hosea 4:1)
(June 12, 2009 at 1:21 pm)TRUTH1986 Wrote:
(June 12, 2009 at 1:05 pm)Darwinian Wrote: The Earth does revolve, or rather orbit the Sun. How does that make me an anything worshiper?

Well, acording to the Most High, The Heaven and Earth was created before the Sun. Everything revolves around Heaven and Earth, not the sun.

Well, if that's true, the Most High is wrong then isn't he. Anyone who actually believes that the Earth stays still and the rest of the Cosmos orbits it is either utterly deluded and ignorant of the most basic facts or in need of, with the greatest respect, psychiatric help.

People will believe anything if they really want to.

What do you believe?
Quote:People have been worshipping the sun since the time of Nimrod, they have created lies to glorify/worship the sun.

Do you have any examples of this?

Anyway, as for worshiping the Sun. Pretty pointless but at least you can see the Sun and you know it's there.
(June 12, 2009 at 1:25 pm)Darwinian Wrote:

Well, acording to the Most High, The Heaven and Earth was created before the Sun. Everything revolves around Heaven and Earth, not the sun.

Well, if that's true, the Most High is wrong then isn't he. Anyone who actually believes that the Earth stays still and the rest of the Cosmos orbits it is either utterly deluded and ignorant of the most basic facts or in need of, with the greatest respect, psychiatric help.

What do you believe?

I meant to say everything revolves around the Creator.
(June 12, 2009 at 1:30 pm)TRUTH1986 Wrote:
(June 12, 2009 at 1:25 pm)Darwinian Wrote:

What do you believe?

I meant to say everything revolves around the Creator.

Figuratively or literally? It's a bit tricky trying to understand what you really mean. I find this with a lot of deeply religious people, they say a lot but when you actually try to pin them down to specifics that we can all understand it all falls down. Most of the time they only seem able to talk in a vague poetic sense that sounds impressive but doesn't really mean anything.
I don't follow religion, religion is sun/creation worship. I literally believe everything revolves around The Creator, not the creation. Saying "The earth revolves around the sun", is like saying "Without the sun, there would be no earth."

We know energy always existed, we know that energy cannot be created or destroyed, we know everything, including the sun, is made up of energy, we know the sun hasn't always existed, so we can conclude that the eternal energy used its energy and created everything including the sun. Since the eternal energy used its energy and created everything, the eternal energy is The Creator. If it wasn't for the eternal energy(The Creator), than nothing would exist. So, its safe to say everything revolves around The Creator.

"Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen." (Romans 1:25)
(June 12, 2009 at 2:11 pm)TRUTH1986 Wrote: I don't follow religion, religion is sun/creation worship. I literally believe everything revolves around The Creator, not the creation. Saying "The earth revolves around the sun", is like saying "Without the sun, there would be no earth."

If the Sun had never formed then neither would the Earth of any of the other planets or objects of our solar system. It would have remained a cloud of gas and dust.

So, you state literally. Does that mean you believe that the Universe physically revolves around this being and if so, where is this being?

Quote:We know energy always existed

No we don't.. We know a lot about the Universe all the way back to just after the big bang, but before that it's still up for grabs.

Quote:we know that energy cannot be created or destroyed, we know everything, including the sun, is made up of energy, we know the sun hasn't always existed, so we can conclude that the eternal energy used its energy and created everything including the sun. Since the eternal energy used its energy and created everything, the eternal energy is The Creator. If it wasn't for the eternal energy(The Creator), than nothing would exist. So, its safe to say everything revolves around The Creator.

This is just wild speculation based on a faulty premise.

Quote:"Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen." (Romans 1:25)

White noise again...
"If the Sun had never formed then neither would the Earth of any of the other planets or objects of our solar system. It would have remained a cloud of gas and dust.So, you state literally. Does that mean you believe that the Universe physically revolves around this being and if so, where is this being?"

What caused the sun to form? Where did the sun get its energy from?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10713 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4905 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19809 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49298 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Religion Vs Religion. Bull Poopie 14 5186 September 8, 2010 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused