Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long will you take?
How long will you take?
I'm a programmer and it took me about 6 mins. Angel

When you get it just post how long it took and what the final answer is. I'll post the key to it later Big Grin

[Image: 528504_10150832886932200_553207199_95307...2354_n.jpg]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: How long will you take?
Yeah saw this.... I must be one dumb fuck cos I don't get it. Sad
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
2581 = 2

Took me about 8 minutes. Should have taken less since I was double checking against the other numbers for a couple of minutes.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
This is so dumb.
000 = 3
0000 = 4
00000 = 5

Does that help anyone?
Okay I just got this in under a minute (if the answer is 2)

So now I'm concerned that I am either a genius or the rain man

(May 24, 2012 at 8:49 am)Chuff Wrote: Okay I just got this in under a minute (if the answer is 2)

If you buy your underwear at K-Mart you're the rainman.
(May 24, 2012 at 8:49 am)Chuff Wrote: Okay I just got this in under a minute (if the answer is 2)

Logically, if it takes a programmer or higher educated person 1 hour, a primary school child 10 minutes.. I'm not sure what comes beneath that for 2 minutes............. Tongue
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(May 24, 2012 at 8:49 am)Chuff Wrote: So now I'm concerned that I am either a genius or the rain man

Upon realisation of why the answer is 2, I'm pretty sure you don't have to be a genius to work it out.

It isn't a complicated math problem.
Phil if I had any idea what k-mart was I would probably buy my underwear there and thanks NMF haha thats why I am a bit concerned!!!
(May 24, 2012 at 8:56 am)Chuff Wrote: Phil if I had any idea what k-mart was I would probably buy my underwear there and thanks NMF haha thats why I am a bit concerned!!!

K-Mart is where the rainman buys his underwear in the movie.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Take on the Prisoner's Dilemma Categories+Sheaves 0 2132 August 16, 2012 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Categories+Sheaves