Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Signatures
Forum Signatures
I'm feeling a bit bored, so I'll make some signatures for whomever wants one. I will admit, I have some rules. You must provide at least a semi-high quality picture, the general color scheme, and if you want text. Text shouldn't be more that 4 words. Hit me with your best shot.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
RE: Forum Signatures

I see some text and I want it painted black.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I have some ideas, but I'm kinda curious on how that'll work.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I sense a flag and a Voldemort picture coming.
Trying to update my sig ...
I will send you the pic by email if you like (send a PM with your email Big Grin). The colour scheme will go along with my wonderful bogey coloured username. As for text, I guess just Napoleon. Or perhaps, "French Sinner", or "Napo". Whatever looks decent.

I'd do it myself but I find making banners a bit of a pain in the ass.
I'll get right on that, my liege. Lol, I'm PMing you my email now, it's a middle school email. Please do not laugh at me.
[Image: FrenchSinner.png]
As requested.
Very clean, the geometry is good too, overall a commendable product Big Grin
Just out of curiosity, what qualifies as a medium quality photo? as I would be very interested in one of these, if that would be okay.
Religion is an attempt to answer the philosophical questions of the unphilosophical man.
Medium quality is a clear, crisp image. Basically I just don't want anything particularly pixelated.
so pixel size and memory size dont matter to you? I found that a lot of sig people were very precious about image quality on another forum, if that isnt the case then I shall here outline what I would appreciate most:

Four words, well that's easy, I'd very much like my name Tongue
The colour scheme would have to be burned orange, black and white
the picture would be found here: http://fineartamerica.com/images-simple-...s-hals.jpg (if this is too big then http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/150685...er-SPL.jpg, obviously the little watermark would need cropping but that would hardly be a problem for one such as yourself Tongue)
If there are any problems with quality or suchlike then feel free to circumvent them however you see fit Smile
Religion is an attempt to answer the philosophical questions of the unphilosophical man.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  signatures and photo manipulation dj-hato 14 2240 January 15, 2013 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: dj-hato