Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was me..
It was me..
Can't believe I got this, and it's also true Big Grin

[Image: 550648_480903425272449_1549017021_n.jpg]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: It was me..
What's the third symbol mean?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I think it's sum.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I think you're right. I struggled with the 2^3 for a little bit. I kept thinking cubed something or other, but no, it's just 8.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(June 22, 2012 at 4:57 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I think you're right. I struggled with the 2^3 for a little bit. I kept thinking cubed something or other, but no, it's just 8.

Haha, me too. I was like, "cubed some pie? Wtf does that mean?"
i was stuck "imagining" who did it. lol.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
Am I supposed to be looking for holes again???
I misunderstood. I thought you meant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a43kowi2ncI