Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.I.P.
R.I.P.
Rest In Peace

[Image: farrah-fawcett.jpg] [Image: 080828-michael-jackson-vmed-10a.widec.jpg]

[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: R.I.P.
(June 26, 2009 at 3:18 am)Darwinian Wrote: Rest In Peace

It's all my fault!

Day before yesterday I was driving in my Vectra in front of a colleague driving his Merc Cabriolet (with personalised number plate) and yesterday I told him it was me. Now I wear mostly black including some fingerless leather gloves which led him to say, "Oh, the one wearing the gay Michael Jackson gloves?" (to which he he naturally received much abuse and was informed they were part of my goth/metal look) ... so anyway, I was just going home and joking about that and I did a Jackson impression (you know his "Bad" one where he touches his crotch and says "Jamow" or some such) to much hilarity and the next day he snuffs it!Confusedhock:

So you see it's all my fault but I absolutely swear I had nothing to do with Farrah's death!!!!Thinking

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
I shall always have fond memories of Farrah. That pic posted up top served me well many long, cold and lonely nights.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
And now for something completely different (well not really):

A quote ...

"Now that Barack Obama has been elected president, producers in Hollywood say they think America is now ready for a black James Bond and a black Wonder Woman. Isn't that cool? Yeah, hell, America may even be ready for a black Michael Jackson." Conan O'Brien

A couple of predictable jokes (I don't even like the first one):

Q: What were the last words Michael Jackson said to the doctor on his way to hospital?
A: Put me in the children’s ward.

Q: What's the difference between Alex Ferguson and Michael Jackson?
A: Ferguson can still play Giggs in August.

Then there's ...

Police have just released a statement regarding the death of the King of Pop Michael Jackson. He allegedly suffered a heart attack after tripping over a child’s pushchair.. The police were quick to point out however that at this point it is still unconfirmed and not to blame it on the buggy.

And ...

An early report from the coroner said there would be no need to embalm him, later reports are that Michael Jackson died of a rare form of skin cancer but the coroner said not to blame it on the sunshine.

But far and away my favourite so far from Jimmy Kimmel (who I gather is some kind of US chat show host) is this one which I think is hysterical!

"What's especially sad is that most people of a certain generation only know Michael Jackson as a crazy guy who had a lot of plastic surgery -- whereas the truth is, he was not only an unbelievably talented, groundbreaking performer, he also helped break down the racial prejudice in this country. He was an extremely powerful symbol -- a black performer who whites could relate to and then later in life, a white performer who blacks could relate to." Jimmy Kimmel

Thank you and goodnight!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!

You forgot one.

[Image: celebrity-pictures-jackson-fawcett-.jpg]

One of my friends told me celebrities die in threes.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(June 26, 2009 at 3:45 pm)Eilonnwy Wrote: You forgot one.

Who is it?

Kyu
Angry Atheism

Ed McMahon. He was Johnny Carson's sidekick. He died a few days ago from an illness at 86. I imagine it was bigger news in the US.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Oh I can just hear Satan singing "Bad" to Michael right now..."Your butt is mine..."

Where is the South park episode?
"On Earth as it is in Heaven, the Cosmic Roots of the Bible" available on the Amazon.
They surely must do another one about him lol.

EvF
Let's not forget Billy Mays, David Carradine and The Pirate Bay.
- Meatball