Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie the Unicorn
Charlie the Unicorn
Apparently there are people who have never seen this. Rather than systematically executing them all I decided to be merciful. Now I know, I know. It looks lame to begin with but trust me, the end is so, so worth it.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
RE: Charlie the Unicorn
How can they have missed it!? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(July 7, 2012 at 3:32 am)Kayenneh Wrote: How can they have missed it!? Big Grin

Thank you! When someone went "shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun" I thought they were directly quoting this.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
...and there is a dubstep version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kHzZZvsdOE