Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God damn mmosss!!
God damn mmosss!!
Been in a Swtor phase, played for few weeks and got my sin yo 50 and operative to 30 and now I think mmos are super time consuming cuz I played 6 hours a day and rest of time I was on forum and I even dreamt bout game everynovbt and its jot worth it
But wothout ggames I hate my life more cuz its so Boeing and games are nice
Eve online?? Or what game is good for me? Eve doesn't really require too much grinding cuz u train skill automatically, but Idk what game is good for me? Just wana gtfo of this shit world please help!!
I hate fps games cuz its just run ans gun
I like having community and socializing and stuff which is why I like mmos but not anymore flcuz too much bs

Autocorrect doesn't work, I'm on phone, can anyone recommend a game? What do y'all play? I don't like d3 though btw

Any xboxers cheked out dawnguard for skyrim yet? I'm a PC gamer and gotta wait for it.to come to PC but looks cool
RE: God damn mmosss!!
It is summer; step away from the computer and go outside. Seriously, make a pact to not play any video games for a month and go outside to hike or check out a local festival, market, or craft fair.
Re: God damn mmosss!!
I've tried all that
Believe me just ew
Earlier I was going out with my friends ds eevery week but I lost everything I life ans every day fight the urge to kill myself
games at least give me somethingto.do until I do it